Suggestions for Speeding Up Play
- Keep putting until the putt is holed.
- Tee off on time.
- Be ready to play when it's your turn to play.
- Walk faster.
- Limit search time for lost balls to 5 minutes.
- Wait until the next tee box to fill out the scorecard.
- Leave your bags and carts on the correct side of the hole
(nearest the next tee box) when putting.
- Allow teams behind you to hit up on par 3's.
- Play out of turn if it is safe to do so.
- Be aware of open holes ahead of you.
Maximum time per hole:
- Par 3: 12 minutes.
- Par 4: 15 minutes.
- Par 5: 18 minutes.
- Average time per hole should be 15 minutes (2:15 per 9-hole round.)